Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Random Thoughts Between My Crazy/Obsessive Cleaning

1. I can't remember the last time I ate meat. It's been at least two weeks and I have to say, I'm very proud of myself. I can feel that my body is more energized and I feel.....lighter. Plus I think the stress is making me lose weight. Haha oops!

2. Ethan is about 2 weeks away from his EAS and we still don't know where we're going yet, but housing has told us that we have to be out 2 days before his EAS....we got screwed a little?

3. I tried on my ball gowns on yesterday for the first time since my surgery and they don't fit. I can't believe how much my body has changed. It is amazing to me and makes me feel so good.

4. I hosted my first baby shower this weekend. It completely poured the whole time, but it was fun and my friend was super happy. I surprised her by getting her family involved from 1,900 miles away. She cried :-) I also made my first diaper cake. What do you think? For my first one ever I think it looks pretty decent.
don't mind the messy table...

5. It doesn't matter how clean your house is, when you're packing and getting ready for an inspection at the same time it all of a sudden becomes the grossest house in the neighborhood and all your thoughts rest on getting the house spotless so you don't get charged $250 for a "dirty" house.


6. I definitely cried for 20 minutes today after I packed up Aiden's baby stuff I've been saving. All of the baby shower cards, his first outfit he ever wore, his going home outfit, his first Halloween costume, my favorite little onesies he always wore....he's growing up too fast. I feel like I missed half of his newborn days during my PPD. Where did the time go? When did my angel get so big?

2 1/2 weeks old

2 1/2 years old

1 comment: