Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 Resolutions

I am the queen of breaking a resolution. I can never seem to make myself stick to something, but I think with age and discipline I am getting better at it. And I've also learned to give myself more attainable goals. Instead of saying "Oh I'm going to lose weight," I have told myself "Oh I'm going to lose 15 pounds by my birthday." See? Much easier for me. So while I suck at resolutions and goals, I am determined to stick to my guns this year.

2011 is going to be all about change for this family. All before December we will have moved twice to two different states, we will have dealt with EOD school and all that entails, we will have gone from a 3 person family to possibly ready for the 4th one. All of us will be a year older. All of us will have to deal with changes in friends and such due to moving. It's going to be an interesting year.

I'm also thinking of starting a 101 in 1001 like I've seen on a lot of people's blogs. I think it would be good for me to also have a few longer term goals. But for now, here is a list of my goals for this year.

  • I want to lose at least 20 pounds before my 22nd birthday {July 5th}
  • I want to be able to run a mile non-stop.
  • I want to enroll in college.
  • I want to start to teach Aiden to read and possibly write.
  • I want to prepare my body for the thought of having another baby.

What are your goals for this year??

1 comment:

  1. Those are some solid goals. Best of luck in achieving them! One of mine is similar, I want to be able to run a 5k again. Here's to getting in shape!

    ReplyDelete