Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm Going To Pull My Hair Out...But At Least It'll Smell Good While It Happens

So I feel like I haven't blogged in FOREVER, even though in reality it has only been a few days. Today post will just end up being a ramble of what has been going on lately because I for once have a few minutes to myself to actually put things down on paper...um well figuratively.

Things have been going so quickly with the move coming up in 1 week! Now that we're getting down to the wire it doesn't even feel like we're really moving. I'm just waiting for "Oh just kidding" like last time we did this. I hate to admit it, but I'm actually going to miss this place.

I have reached my first goal for myself since signing up for Scentsy. I have recruited another Consultant and I have earned over $600 within 15 days of signing my contract. I am super stoked about it, and this proves to myself that I really can do this. I also got my first party order from UPS last night and I have sorted through everything, and have it all ready to be delivered this afternoon when everyone gets off work. I can't wait to move to Florida so that I can share these awesome products with other people. If you're interested in Scensty, or just want to find out what it is, check out my Scentsy website.

Aiden has gotten to the stage where he wants nothing to do with his parents. I thought that started when kids turn 14, but no it has begun with my 2 year old. He doesn't want help doing almost anything, unless it comes to taking his shirt off. The boy just can't figure out which way to pull his arm out and then he gets all tangled and before you know it Mama help me! can be heard all through the house. His favorite thing to do is play alone in his room with an occasional movie and the door closed. What?? When we first moved into this house a year and a half ago he was petrified of his room. He would literally scream bloody murder if I so much as walked into the doorway with him.

I also made the mistake of telling Aiden that we are moving very soon. He now tells me at least 3 times a day, "I have to go to my new house. I need to go to the beach." Yeah it was super cute the first few times, but now...I just regret telling him. He tells everyone he talks to that people are going to come to take his stuff away and put it in a truck and then we'll go to his new house.

Now that we have told everyone at home I can share the happy news...WE ARE GOING BACK HOME IN 2 WEEKS!! Can you tell I'm just a little bit excited?? Oh were you expecting some other type of news? Yeah we can't start trying for that type of good news that involves bundles of pink or blue, until we figure out what is going on medically with me. So from the way things have been going....that won't be for a while. :-(

I went to the doctor for the 3rd time since January and because we are leaving in a week he has decided not to help me. He was going to write me a prescription for some more bitch pills as I fondly call them, also known as Provera, and he wanted to schedule me for an ultrasound. I told him that was fine, but that it would have to be done before we leave. He looks at his nurse, looks back at me and says that I should just go to the hospital down at Eglin AFB then. He shook my hand, said good luck, and walked out. Are you fucking serious?! Oh man once again I came home pissed as hell at the stupid doctor, all the while still not knowing what the heck is going on with my body. All the labs came back normal so no thyroid problem or brain tumor, and obviously no pregnancy...great.

So yeah that's what's been going on lately. I could write and write and write, but then I'd have nothing to write about tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to this move being over so that life can get back to normal. Our days in North Carolina are numbered...8 more days to sunshine and beaches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment